Saturday, December 20, 2008
Family is trying to be supportive. I have a smile on when anyone looks at me ..... maybe I should let them know just how depressed I am. I just hate for anyone to worry, but one more bad thing .... will push me over the edge.
oh ..... so last week I was shopping at TJMaxx. I went to leave the store and like 10 cops stopped me and asked me to wait before i left. I then noticed them cuffing a Latino man that i had noticed following me around the store. The police then asked me to step into the office to take a look at some video. well..... I was in for a surprise. The man had been following me around the store and when i would turn my back he would either take a picture of me .... OR DUCK UNDER A RACK and try to TOUCH ME. 5 times he hid..... and 5 times .... I moved just in time for him not to get his hands on me. He did however crawl on his hands and knees into the isle and manage to put his face close enough to my BUTT to kiss it ... (almost). I was in SHOCK. They arrested him for assault .... getting that close .... is assault here. If i had turned around and seen his face near me ..... I don't know what i would have done. He had pictures on his phone up women's skirts. ..... tons of them. Poor women. I am just glad he didn't actually touch me. I am not sure what that would have done to me mentally.
well...... I am off to weep.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
I did get at attend a charity event with my best friend the other night. Second String Santa. here is one pic from it. Funny that out of like tons of pics THIS ONE ended up in the paper. All those pretty women showing tons of boobs and this was the pic they printed!! YAY!
So that's about it for me. I will be looking at my favorite webpages here sometime soon! So I am sure i have some catching up to do!
Love you all!!!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
Saturday consist i spent about 4 hours at the mall then headed to the White Water Center for the oyster (yuck) roast with Jen & Cole. Got there in time to grab a cold beer before the weather got cold. We managed to take over a fire pit and enjoyed the beginning of the evening. Later I headed to Terri's house for a random get together.... pretty uneventful.
All in all ....Things are looking up!! I am very hopeful and happy today!!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Ok so here's how the game works:
*Link to the person that tagged you (did that above)
*Post the rules on your blog
*Share six interesting things/habits/quirks about yourself - anything that comes to mind.
*Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs ... people you would like to know things about.
*Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6 random things about me:
1) I love to drive fast. I drive a pick up truck and I LOVE to put on my baseball cap, roll the windows down, turn the music up... and SPEED!!
2) I love to cook.... for my man ...all kinds of food... love pasta and the more cheese the better!
3) I was hit by a drunk driver years ago and REALLY thought when it happened we were being bombed. It was horrible, but when the spinning finally stopped I was actually Glad to find out it was just some drunk Mexican and not the end of the world! I recovered pretty quickly
4) My best friend died 13 years ago... I miss him just as much today as I did the day he died. I still talk to him sometimes when i am alone. I hope he hears me ... and I can't WAIT until I get to see him in heaven.
5) I wish I had better legs. I hate my legs ..... when people talk about cankles .... well, that's me. I never wear shorts or short skirts and I HATE IT. But they are just not attractive and no matter how many trainers i work out with.... they are just gonna be that way.
6) I love Jesus. I am not a bible beater.... but I love the Lord. I am thankful on a daily basis to the point of tears. I know my life is not all I want it to be right now, but my faith makes my heart happy enough to look forward and know that no matter what i go through - the arms of Jesus are around me. And for my friends who do not believe.... i pray for you daily ... cause MY heaven would not be complete without YOU!!!
now it's time to tag 6 others: (forgive me and you don't HAVE to do it!)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
So tell me what you think of my HOMEMADE costume :)
ok - so few pics - we had reno 911, Olympic Gymnast, Teen Wolf, Jose Q, a bearded taco ..... and well lots of SLUTS!!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
(1) VERY cheap looking costumes for WAY too much money
(2) not too many good ones for couples
(3) lack of time and stores.
(4) we ended up actually fighting due to the pressure.... :(
So in the heat of looking I agreed that if my beau could just find something HE liked I would do whatever to make it a couples costume. Well, me and my big mouth got me into the tackiest costume .... (This was not HIS first choice, but it made us BOTH laugh so hard that we HAD to do it!)
YES, that is a SNAKE coming out of the crotch area of the man's costume. And NOOOOOOOO the female costume does NOT look like that in person. It's HORRIBLE. So i returned mine and he has yet to know that I am actually going to make my own...... yes .... I WILL make a costume. Pray for me :) Pictures to follow next weekend!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
BUT I LOOK LIKE CRAP ......
here's the site ... if you create any. Please let me know!!!
leave me a comment if you make one!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
so my reason for this post was to put up some fun pics. Cause I love pictures. Here are a few from my the last wedding!!! and then a few from some that I found from past ones!
Jennie & Cole ..... LOVED IT!!
Here are a few from past weddings .... Terri & Gregg
erin & todd (bf!!)