Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello all........... you would think with all this free time from the layoff i would be on this thing and blog central all the time, but I spend ALL my time looking for a job. This really stinks.

I did get at attend a charity event with my best friend the other night. Second String Santa. here is one pic from it. Funny that out of like tons of pics THIS ONE ended up in the paper. All those pretty women showing tons of boobs and this was the pic they printed!! YAY!

So that's about it for me. I will be looking at my favorite webpages here sometime soon! So I am sure i have some catching up to do!

Love you all!!!

5 comments:

Far said...

cool youre famous hehe...

Anonymous said...

Hi, you looked always happy.

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll get a job soon.
Its great that your pic was selected, they must have selected the best.

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll get a job soon.
Its great that your pic was selected, they must have selected the best.

QueenBeeing said...

Good luck on the job front. Remember to KNOW that you're going to find the job of your dreams. Don't doubt it. It will come!

And, btw, this is an absolutely gorgeous pic of you!! They must have printed it because you both look classy and sexy.