Friday, November 12, 2010

I love ketchup....

but this is a different kind of catch up :)

I have a few blogs sitting as drafts. Some happy, some sad and i can;t seem to bring them to life on my blog. so they will sit for now. But here are a few pictures from the past few months to "ketchup"!

Halloween of course!!! Prom night massacre. We headed to Dixies to see Ke$ha. She was so awesome in concert!
.....................................................

I worked many a beer fest .... one of my favorite things to do, and panther games too!

Made pickles with Mr. BIG DILL (whom i am crushing on) and made personalized wine bottles for my step-brother's wedding that is this coming weekend.

311 concert and many others with Melissa and my normal weekend fun with my BF Amy

and spent some quality time with my kitties :)

well that's not all, but a little of what I've been up to!


No comments: