Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh please!

So I haven’t had a chance to upload pics from Halloween, except for the one from my phone. I will get around to that soon.


The night was not what I had hoped for as some disappointment with some people I was with settled in quickly. A 3am walk in the pouring rain to the car proved to be the “last straw” and yet I continued to walk in the same direction for fear of being mugged or kidnapped. (it has been happening a lot here in Charlotte lately). Hopefully there can
be some recovery from that night as this week has proved to be a little better.

I am just tired of getting excited about doing something only to have it ruined because I let other people’s actions effect how I feel. Maybe I should just start mimicking what they do that upsets me to see how they like it ….. but I won’t …. Can’t run the risk of them actually thinking I ACT that way on my own accord.


Oh well….this weekend holds a baby shower, football watching, seeing Math Muse perform at Amo’s, and the panthers game!! Hopefully this weekend will be better. PLEASE GOD!

7 comments:

~Tom~ said...

Love the fangs! Bite me! Pleeeaaase? lol Sorry the night didnt go as you had hoped.

Rachat Credit said...

The fangs are very cute. You must keep it all the time...

Defiscalisation said...

Thank you for the share.

Mutuelle said...

Looking forward to hear from you soon..

Organic Meatbag said...

Ooooh, nice fangs! Hehehehe...

Lation Women said...

Upload ur halloween pics...

Dorothy Rimson said...

Means Halloween was a kind of different experience this year??