Thursday, July 2, 2009

oh baby!

So last week on June 25th my sister had her first baby ....

Peyton Grace

weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz.

She is a cu -uh -u- tie!

I have 2 nephews, so this is my first niece!!

I am very excited about all the dressy and fun girlie things that are to follow!

Other than that, not much has been going on.

I am trying to find a good part-time job as money is really tight right now.

I am considering waiting tables at my favorite bar .... just afraid it will make it NOT my favorite anymore.... not sure.

I hate the fact that summer is here and I may have to spend it working, but debt will do that to you!!
well that's all for now i suppose.

6 comments:

RileyScott said...

If you take the job, you might not like it there anymore...I known that to happen to some people who did it. But I use to hang out at Dennys, then I worked there, and I still liked going there. Guess everyone's different

RileyScott said...

Oh, and congrats on your aunthood

TS said...

Congrats!!! Sooo cute :)

smartchic said...

hi, first time here in your blog. looking forward to read more of your thoughts.

congrats to your sister. i also love the name peyton. first heard it from the tv series one tree hill.

Fine Life Folk said...

You will notice your favorite things change in the course of transforming your lifestyle. Nothing is constant.

~Tom~ said...

I was on Riley's page and the title of your blog caught my eye. So, here I am. lol

Your niece is adorable! Have fun spoiling her.

As for working at the bar, if you do let me give you a little trick my wife used to use to get bigger tips when she was a cocktail waitress. When bringing change back to the table, put it on your tray and always make sure a couple of the bills get wet. No one wants to put wet money in their pocket so they let you keep it instead. Worked like a charm.